Thursday, April 23, 2009

In Loving Memory of James Lee Rike Oct 18, 1999 - Mar 26, 2009


IDt staff member, Robbie Rike, lost his nine year old brother, James, on March 26, 2009.


James was involved in a golf cart accident.


We ask that you keep Robbie and his family in your prayers. Robbie continues to push forward.


James was a third grade student at Spencer Elementary School.

He enjoyed gymnastics, driving his golf cart, animals, and loved doing things with his family.





Memorial contributions for James may be made out to IDt. In the memo portion of your check, please write, JAMES.

Contributions will go towards helping the Rike family pay for the funeral services.

Any extra monies collected will go towards the new IDt Educational Center being built which will be dedicated to James Lee Rike.

2 comments:

  1. I am very sorry to hear this.
    My condolences to Robbie and his family.

    Sincerely,
    Albert
    The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie, I was thinking about you this morning. Wanted you to know that I continue to keep you in my prayers. Anyway that I can help your Mom or Dad. I know it's gonna be tuff on Mother's Day.
    Tell the guys I enjoyed seeing all of them at the National Day of Prayer. They did an swesome job! Love you, my love to Morgan,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete